As the public’s appetite for content increases, so do the exposures for all types media outlets. Furthermore, expanding and diversified communications technology will drive the need for sophisticated media liability products. Our experience and expertise – which are needed to analyze and assess these risks and develop innovative solutions – are the foundation of our media liability coverage.
To meet media clients’ varying needs, we offer product solutions for a wide range of media outlets such as advertising agencies, publishers, broadcasters, film and radio producers, multimedia companies and authors.
Specifically, our capabilities include tailored coverages:
- Coverage is written on an occurrence basis
- Option for defense costs within the limit of liability or outside the limit of liability.
- Worldwide occurrence coverage capabilities
- Coverage available on admitted paper in all states except Louisiana
- $15 million available capacity
- Primary and follow-form excess capabilities
In addition, we offer a range of options to complement your base coverage:
- Broad form errors or omissions with no exclusion for bodily injury or property damage arising from the content of matter in scheduled media
- Professional services liability coverage
- Network security and privacy
- Reporter’s shield
- Technology services liability coverage
- First amendment defense coverage
- Subpoena defense costs reimbursement coverage
We are a market for small- to medium-size business with revenue up to $750 million. Eligible risks include newspaper and magazine publishers, book publishers, radio, TV and cable broadcasters, advertising agencies, advertisers, web-based media including content providers, radio, film and TV producers, authors, multimedia companies, commercial printers and public appearances.